注册时间
2007-4-23
跳转到指定楼层
1#
发表于 2007-4-23 21:10:50 |只看该作者 |倒序浏览
权威推荐:郑州大学2023年考研内部权威资料【点击查看】
总部地址:郑州大学主校区育博书店
考研咨询热线:13633846090(同微信,请优先微信联系)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
《考研英语考前30天狂背作文》之询问信
询问信1
  结构要点询问信是希望获取信息的信件,分为三个部分:
  1. 说明自己的计划或目的,也就是询问信息的原因;
  2. 征询具体信息;
  3. 期待回复并表示感谢。
  Write a letter inquiring about a travel agency about the trip to Mount Huangshan. Some necessary details must be included. Do not sign your own name at the end of your letter, using “Li Ming” instead.
  Dear Sir,
  I am writing to inquire about the travel to Mount Huangshan. My friend has just joined the travel to Hangzhou organized by your agency and spoken highly of your service.
  My family plan to travel there this winter vacation. We would like to go by train and to be accommodated in a double room with private bathroom.
  Would you please tell me how many days the travel takes, how much it costs, what the scheduling is and whether the scenic spot will be crowded then.
  I am looking forward to your early reply.
  Yours faithfully,
  Li Ming
  询问信2
  语言注意点询问信应语言简洁、清晰,无歧义。语气礼貌、恳切。
  You are a tourist and you want to experience a new way of traveling. Write a letter inquiring about such a traveling program. Some necessary details must be included. Do not sign your own name at the end of your letter, using “Li Ming” instead.
  Dear Mr. Guo Chang,
  My wife and I have read in the traveling book Lonely Planet about your Happy Trails Horse Team. We are very much interested in going horse trekking with your team.
  We want to choose the Ice Mountain route, which will take four days, from July 31 to August 3. What should we take with us? Will the guides provide accommodation for us? How much will the tour cost each of us?
  We will reach Songpan on the afternoon of July 30 at about 5 o’clock. I hope it will not be too late when we arrive at your team.
  I am looking forward to your early reply.
  Sincerely yours,
  Li Ming
分享到: QQ空间QQ空间 腾讯微博腾讯微博 腾讯朋友腾讯朋友
分享淘帖0 分享分享0 收藏收藏0 支持支持0 反对反对0
我考研,所以我快乐!
我的考研我作主!
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

Archiver| ( 豫ICP备07041838号 ) |

郑大考研网育博书店 Powered by 育博书店

回顶部