注册时间
2007-4-23
跳转到指定楼层
1#
发表于 2007-4-23 21:00:30 |只看该作者 |倒序浏览
权威推荐:郑州大学2023年考研内部权威资料【点击查看】
总部地址:郑州大学主校区育博书店
考研咨询热线:13633846090(同微信,请优先微信联系)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
《考研英语考前30天狂背作文》之推荐信
推荐信1
  结构要点推荐信是向收信人推荐某人做某事的信件,一般分为三个部分:
  1.指出被推荐的人及推荐的原因;
  2.介绍被推荐人的情况;
  3.总结说明被推荐人值得被推荐(例如能胜任工作)。
  Suppose you work as a part?time translator in a company. Now you are going to graduate and your friend Liang Bo wants to get that job. So you write a letter of recommendation to your boss Mr. Wang in about 100 words. Do not sign your own name at the end of the letter, using “Li Ming” instead.
  Dear Mr. Wang,
  I’m terribly sorry to tell you that I am going to graduate this June and cannot go on to work for you as a translator. It has been such a pleasant and precious experience to work in your company.
  In addition to extending my gratitude, here I take great pleasure in recommending to you my friend Liang Bo, a sophomore majoring in English. He particularly desires to get this job when he knows about your company.
  Liang Bo is a straight A student, good at both Chinese and English. Moreover, being cheerful, considerate and easy-going, he usually gets along well with others.
  I am convinced that he is very suitable for the job. At last, I’d like to express my gratitude to you again and wish you a successful career.
  Sincerely yours,
  Li Ming
  推荐信 2
  语言注意点推荐信应多写被推荐人的优点,肯定其成绩。但内容应真实可信,语言热情得体。切忌夸大其实。
  You are asked to write a letter of recommendation for Miss Liu Ming who wants to study for the Master’s Degree under the supervision of Professor Smith who was once your supervisor in your graduate study. Write a letter to Prof. Smith in about 100 words. Do not sign your own name at the end of your letter, using “Li Ming” instead.
  Dear Prof. Smith,
  It has always been a great pleasure to write to you since I can never fail to get help, inspiration or enlightenment from you. Now I am writing to recommend to you Miss Liu Ming who wants to pursue her graduate study for the Master’s Degree under your supervision.
  Miss Liu Ming was one of my classmates in Tianjin University. She was one of the most excellent students in our university as can be seen from her straight A grades on all subjects. After graduation she worked in Tianyi Biological Company for three years, which considerably added to her practical experience.
  It is my belief that with her intelligence, diligence and rich experience, Miss Liu Ming has great potential for further development in the field of pharmacology both theoretically and practically. Therefore, I recommend her to you with no reservations.
  Faithfully yours,
  Li Ming
分享到: QQ空间QQ空间 腾讯微博腾讯微博 腾讯朋友腾讯朋友
分享淘帖0 分享分享0 收藏收藏0 支持支持0 反对反对0
我考研,所以我快乐!
我的考研我作主!
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

Archiver| ( 豫ICP备07041838号 ) |

郑大考研网育博书店 Powered by 育博书店

回顶部